Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trident Wrappers and What They Say About Me

I thoroughly cleaned my apartment the other day. I moved the couch and swept under it. I moved the entertainment unit thingie and swept behind it.

While doing this I found 17 Trident gum wrappers.

What This Might Say About Me As A Person:
1. I'm a litterbug.
2. I don't care about the cleanliness of my apartment.
3. I often black out and hide gum wrappers around the apartment in an attempt to frustrate myself.

What This Actually Says About Me As A Person:
1. I chew a lot of Trident gum
2. I often keep the wrappers with the intention of spitting the gum out into them but am far more likely to just do something gross like reach into my mouth and pull the gum out.
3. My pockets are bad at holding Trident gum wrappers.
4. I don't want to throw my wrappers just anywhere.

What I Should Do With 17 Trident Gum Wrappers:
1. Save them. Put them in a special place. Save the rest of my Trident gum wrappers for the rest of the year. At the end of the year, send all my Trident gum wrappers to the Trident Gum Works and ask for a sponsorship.

What I Will Probably Do With 17 Trident Gum Wrappers:
1. Throw them away.

Related: Can You Eat The Wrapper From Trident Gum

No comments: